Are you finding it hard to get into the media business?
Want to make a large impact on the industry?
Then BANG IMPACT is for you!
BANG Impact is a one of a kind opportunity where 16-25 year olds can have a significant impact on the station, enhancing your CV and general working experience.
There are many positions that you can join from:-
• Radio production and playlist – Creating and producing adverts and audio packages for live broadcast. You could get the chance to broadcast assist and you’ll also have a voice to give your thoughts on what gets played on air.
• Web and Social Media – Handing all the social media platforms for Bang Impact from tweeting about up and coming events to writing blogs for the BANG website.
• Events – Planning events for young people, gaining experience and improving your communication and organisation skills.
• Street Team (Active Marketing) – Promoting BANG openly with flyers and other publications, as well as promoting other businesses and organisations in a similar way. You could also gain access to up-coming events (age restrictions may apply)
• Music Production – Our new platform to find unsigned artists to promote, produce and improve their craft with our own recording facilities.
• Video – Filming events and interviews with artists and other celebrities, giving you an opportunity for your work to be shown on the BANG website and the BANG YouTube channel.
We are specifically looking for young people that are:
If you are interested call us on 0209 963 9560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Share and Enjoy